Bethel Rural Educational Development Society (BREEDS)Usually when we hear the term NGO, the first image that comes in our mind is of some small organization trying to do something good to the society by raising funds from government and some public events. Bethel Rural Educational Development Society (BREEDS) distributes the collected money towards their social cause of creating a better society for the needy and deprived. They not only help the poor people in increasing their earning but also help poor and orphan children in getting better education and success. It is one of the most famous NGOs of Nandyal and also serves as an orphanage for destitute and poor children. The society helps them with education and start their life confidently in this world.
Aims of BREEDS
No organization can receive success if it does not have any aims to fulfill. Deciding on its aim is half the task done. The important aims of BREEDS are listed below:
- Enhancement of the rural people from their poverty and untouchability.
- Education for the poor people and the ones who can not have access to it.
- Development of agriculture in backward villages as most of the people are dependent on agriculture in these places.
- To dig borewells for poor people to help them in their agriculture.
- Conducting medical camps to improve the health of poor people and spreading awareness about the AIDS.
- Building churches in small villages to enhance their believe in the God.
- Building schools in villages to improve the level of education.
- To teach values of life to poor people to make them a good civilian of our country.
- To preach the gospel to the lost and win them for Christ
Quick facts:Contact Details
Bethel Rural Educational Development Society
30/66, Revenue Quarters
Nandyal - 518501, India
Phone No. - 08514-220221
Cell No. - 9440 125 904
Email - email@example.com